Monteverde - COMBO - Sky Walk & Tram
- Duration: 3 Hours
Live this expedition to explore and admire what one of the most ecologically diverse countries in the world offers. Explore the treetops with views that have no end and exclusive view points on our aerial tramway adventure. Go deep in the mountain in our hanging bridges and guided walk to keep exploring nature, this time from the ground and across hanging bridges. This exploration includes:
Sky Walk Guided Hanging Bridges:
Sky Walk offers a more peaceful introduction to exploring Monteverde Cloud Forest on a 2.5km (1.5mi) trail that serpents through distinct levels of a wonderful diverse ecosystem. It combines a series of suspension bridges for a one on one experience with the flora and fauna of the forest canopy. You will hike deep into these magical tropical forests to admire nature from a distinct perspective.
Sky Tram Aerial Tramway & Viewpoints:
The Sky Tram gondolas rise smoothly through the Cloud Forest, offering up endless views. This tour is perfect for people who want to take a different approach on admiring nature, and be on spot where natures exhibits all its magic. On tour, you will be attended by a bilingual guide who will point out distinctive characteristics of the flora and fauna and other interesting facts of the area. You will then arrive at a wide observation platform on the highest point of the reserve, where you can enjoy the breathtaking views of the surrounding forests, the Arenal Volcano on one horizon, the gulf of Nicoya at the other.
- Unmatched views of the Arenal Volcano, Nicoya Gulf, and more.
- Certified Naturalist Guides will accompany you on all tours.
- Discover the forest from ground and heights on dif. tours.
- Exclusive viewpoint on the highest point of the mountain.
- Exclusive tramway on Monteverde, the best way to discover Monteverde.
- Hanging Bridges Trail length: 2.5km (1.5mi).
- Hanging bridges: 6 (distances up to 236m (774ft), heights up to 50m (165ft)).
- Admire primary and secondary forests with varying vegetation on our hanging bridges and trails walk.